Followers

Sunday 9 December 2012

Libelule

Thought that I would post some non Christmas!

Big 'n juicy Hydreangea ink that I have smooshed & spritzed with some silver, the Stampers anonymous dragonfly (kinda blueprint!!!) that I've stamped onto the tag & also onto a spare piece of coloured paper & used some Verdigris EP with. I added a little pearlescent paint to the top layer dragonfly. A length of sheer ribbon that has a gathering thread through it and another white ribbon over the top, some buttons, a dragonfly brad, another length of organza ribbon to finish off.

It's got sparkle & has nothing to do with the season....Hope you've all had a good crafting week-end and ready for the last full week before Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I am looking forward to getting back to tags again. Soon .... I hope. I like that gathered ribbon, looks good.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and tags, you can see it shimmer.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally

    A gorgeous tag .. .. love the colours and that scrummy ribbon.

    Not many presents needing tags at my end either .. .. but other family members "borrow" them so it is nice to have a few in a box if needed.

    Wishing you a safe journey Sally. Have a wonderful Christmas. Hope Santa brings you wifi!!!

    Have fun!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag - love the filmy, gauzy ribbon, shimmering like dragonfly wings! Thanks so much for visiting at mine...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOHH, stunning tag Sally . i have this big and juicy, unopenes!!1 Now I see the beauty of it I really need to use it. thanks for the inspiration
    carol x

    ReplyDelete