Followers

Sunday 28 December 2014

Last pages

It's the final few days of 2014....
So here is journal 52: circles






Stencilled with weathered wood, black Sharpie, white Posca, blue metallic gelly roll & some Happy Mail circles.

The words are taken from the theme song of "the Thomas Crowne Affair".....the windmills of my mind.



DLP 53: collage a page using your initial as inspiration

We went for a walk with the dog at our nearest local National Trust Property (Crathes Castle)

The sun was shining in a blue sky & some snowflakes were gently falling....that was my inspiration sorted then :-D


I'll be back tomorrow with the last inchie & twinchie of the year.....





1 comment:

  1. Super Journal pages Sally, I have one more to go and that will be my J52 year finished.
    Best wishes to you and Bill for 2015.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete