Followers

Sunday 25 January 2015

DLP

Facing the blank page - theme: writing prompt: words with friends

This I have chosen to interpret in the loosest sense.....

A page of my words and a page of a friends diary from last year that tells the story.

Distress paints applied with fingers, acrylic paint circles on book paper.

Very loose handwriting on my behalf.....

Thank you Jenny for providing, unwittingly, just what I needed for this weeks challenge and also for being there when needed! 


3 comments:

  1. A fantastic page and I admire the painting with fingers technique, what better way to cover the page.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this, Sally - the zing of the neon colours in your bubbles is fabulous against the watery inky background. Great journalling.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors! And I love your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete