Followers

Tuesday 5 May 2015

The sea

I decided that I really should join the girls over at art journal journey this time as the sun had been shining all day....it's a very different story today however as it's back to pouring rain!
So here is my page: stamps, watercolour pencils 


All I need now is for the sun to come back and brighten my day because it's back to the heating on & my work desk lamp too 😔

Check out all the lovely pages across at http://art-journal-journey.blogspot.co.at/p/about.html where I'm about to link myself.

9 comments:

  1. Wow.. this is LOVELY Sally... gorgeous spread!
    Thank you for such a great entry to Art Journal Journey!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous spread Sally! Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What very pretty beach houses and bunting. Your painting is beautiful, showing a lovely sunny day at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic row of beach houses, love the sea side scene you created here.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely page the beach huts are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I was there!! LOVE the whole scene! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning pages Sally.. Love those beach huts!! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. A delightful idea for this wonderful spread

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete