Followers

Thursday 31 December 2015

Next

It's the last day of December 2015, I'm so not sure how the heck that happened but it did!

It's been busy here, I took delivery of my new fridge just before Christmas & as it's different to my old one I'm still working out what fits where. Disaster struck again a few days ago....the power kept tripping out in the newer half of the kitchen! Bill thought we might need a new tv but we set about doing a process of elimination & discovered that even with every electrical item in that part of the house unplugged....yep, the power was still tripping! I managed to cajole an electrician to come round and it turned out to be a trapped wire that had burnt through (23years after the event).
So after unplanned spring cleaning due to moving the freezer & washing machine we are now set for Hogmanay or New Year as the rest of the world calls it.

This has meant no inchie last week but I managed to conjure one up for the last the e of the year which is NEXT.
 And whilst I'm here I'll share the last DLP page too



Not sure how many challenges I'm doing next year as there are several options now open to me...but see you back here next year and you can discover just where these take me :-)

Happy Hogmanay to you all and thanks for your company in 2015

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an eventful end to your year Sally.
    Super projects today.
    Very best wishes to you and Bill for the coming year.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the best to you & the family for 2016. See you in blog land soon.

      Sally xx

      Delete
  2. All yuk stays in 2015, all good carries on into now. Love your work, see you in blogland in the near future.
    Happy New Year, Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Inchie-had to say that because itbis mu birthday today lol

    Have a great 2016

    Love Chrissie cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inchie and hope to see you here in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inchie and hope to see you here in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally, just catching up - Happy New Year to you
    Sounds like you've had a traumatic end to the old one.
    Great inchie and loved the new journal page.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete