Followers

Friday 16 September 2016

Pages made

I had to keep as up to date as I could so I managed to make...

Positiv Journal: positive happenings


Colour me positive 

Another stencilled at was ready to go... Scattered Straw / fossilised Amber / spiced marmalade/ barn door distress inks- the sun shines a lot in these ski areas & the mountains are quite red in the areas near Nice.

The mountain I won't be climbing is the stairs to the plane in Aberdeen....I've requested assistance!


Art prompts galore: peace

Lace fragments stencil/ tumbled glass- pumice stone- cracked pistachio distress inks, inked scrap PAC, "bling" peace logo from my stash, glitter alphabet stickers 


A new inchie infinity ....and Buzz Lightyear got stuck in my head with "to infinity and beyond" 


So now I'm safely in Maine having come into the country through the diplomat corridor- a wheelchair was maybe a little extreme but too far by far to walk on crutches having only torn my tendon on Wednesday evening! Now it's time to unwind for a while & check everyone's blog on my iPad....

Cheers for now ( she said whilst slurping woodchuck "June & juice" juniper hard cider.....

12 comments:

  1. Glad you arrived safely, love the fantastic arty pages and I see the little bird is living with you now.
    Have a good holiday.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your makes Sally, all different and beautifully put together. So glad you have arrived safely, time now for some r and r, enjoy your break xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages and a nice idea for the inchie - enjoy your holidays Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the goodies. Enjoy your time in the States. Hope you heal fast and easy. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your visit! Now I see several of Buzz' famous quote showing up LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this in chief image elsewhere but it has me stumped. Does it have to do with buzz lightyear?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that you arrived safely, love the journal pages and I finally got the inchie! LOL I adore it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great makes today Sally, love the tartan bird!
    Glad you arrived safely, time to relax and put your feet u
    Avril xxp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous journal pages and inchie. Are you ever at home you world traveller.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful post full of positive ideas. Especially good idea for your inchie

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your work Sally though sorry to hear you're on crutches! Great inchie and enjoy your holiday - nice to know you got there safely and in comfort!

    ReplyDelete