Followers

Sunday 17 June 2018

Midsummer soon

A Colour me positive 

Green frame, red background, stem & water droplets. Quote: each day provides its own gifts. Marcus Aurelius




And a documented life 

Theme:  Zentangles. Prompt:  Make your own Affirmation Cards. Technique:  Doodling on watercolored scraps. Quote: “It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.” – Claude M. Bristol


And that's us half way through June! The longest day is just around the corner.....as are my holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic pages Sally. Its quite scary how fast the year is going by.
    Where are you going for your holiday .
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Off to the chalet as usual! Blogger is not sending me notifications of comments but someone posted about this so I'll need to remedy the situation.

      Delete
  2. Great pages Sally and as Yvonne said, it is scary how fast this year is going - and I've another birthday approaching which is even more scary!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've another one only about 3 weeks away!!!

      Delete