Followers

Wednesday 5 December 2018

944

That would be journal posts rather than the Porsche.....the one we had was a 924 & it was many years ago!

Art journal journey 

Image: steampunk. Word: clock/ time. Prompt: write about a defining moment in your life. Technique: place descriptive word strips on your page. Quote: lost time is never found again. 



Image: hot air balloon. Word: rise. Prompt: what are the songs in the soundtrack of your life. Technique: wild card. Quote: Hope rises like a Phoenix from the ashes of shattered dreams. S.A.Sachs



Life documented 

  1. Theme: Reflections and Journal for the New Year.  Prompt: Decide what kind of journal you will be using and prep it for the new year.  Technique: Make a first page or pages reflecting on how you have changed in the last few years or reflections of last year and the year to come.  Quote: Find a quote that reflects who you are.


Colour me positive 



I have started to get some colour down in next year's journal as I shall be heading across to the Alps soon (unless the dreaded "Gilets Jaunes " have managed to cause a real shortage of diesel which I understand is a problem in some areas!

2 comments:

  1. Super pages Sally, I like the quote on the first page.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold red threading its way through these pages - so positive and energised in the face of winter grey. I also really like the turnaround from the slightly melancholy words of the first page to the resurgent optimism of the second quote. Fabulous! I guess you'll get some proper winter white in the Alps - I'm envious of that, though I hope you don't get caught up in either protests or diesel shortages.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete