Followers

Thursday 21 March 2019

Well, I'm really not getting to grips with the "new blog" site! So now it looks like I'm going to have to start firing up the laptop every time I do a post so I can get photos onto this one.....

I've got a fair bit of catching up to do....

Art Prompts Galore 

Feb 12-18
Green, beige, napkin,apply paint with a credit card, shapes, ink (stamped), rub-on/ sticker, gesso/white paint, glitter/sparkle, letters



Feb 19-25
Pink, orange, face, wavy lines, ink/stencil, book page, circles, something begins with S, pen marks, magazine image


Feb 26- Mar4
Blue, green, torn paper, gesso, ink stamped with a random object, pieces of patterned paper, random ephemera, paint applied but not with a brush, texture, dots



Mar 3-11
Red, yellow, circles, torn paper pieces, stamp with a random object, postal ephemera, image of choice,sticker, black ink, words.



Mar 12-18
Colour of socks, colour from the same family, something to do with music, book page pieces, stars, dots, bird, flower, numbers, stamping



Now that I seem to have managed to get these on here....I shall see about putting the rest up!
See you all again soon.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Sally, its lovely to see your fantastic art journal pages again.
    I never found a way to follow your new blog.
    I look forward to seeing your next posts here.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete