Followers

Saturday 25 May 2019

Busy times

a catch up with Life Documented

  1. Theme: journal on the fly. Prompt: make a small journal to carry on you.  Technique: use what you have and keep it simple. Quote: creativity is a natural extension of our enthusiasm. Earl Nightingale.



Theme: journal on the fly. Prompt: make a small book. Technique: use your scraps and doodle for pleasure. Quote::you must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. Marianne Williamson 


  

And I have made the small journal for the 1st one out of a folded map of Andalusia to which I have added maps, receipts, tickets etc for our recent Spanish trip and for the current one I have a small

booklet made from underpaper scraps to which I have added images, stamping & doodles....












And last but not least...
My twinchie




1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous journal-on-the-go. Two magnificent quotes to start it off (the Marianne Williamson is going in my quotes notebook for sure) and great images and doodles on every page.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete