Followers

Sunday 1 September 2019

Absentee reporting in!

after almost a month of silence I’m back at my desk but not for long!

Life documented week 31


Week 32 and this one had to wait until I got home to finish it as I obviously did not take modelling paste with me...



The next one needed rust....also at home!

But I dug through my bits and found the rusty wire (origins unknown!)
And I have added it too my page after poking it through a scrap of card that was in rusty colours.




Week 34 needed fingers adding, I had a nice chunky piece with me so ideal for the lay it on thick theme of August!


See what I mean by chunky!


Hope you all enjoy the catch up, I’ll share the others soon!







2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back safe Sally, great artwork.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, some brilliantly textured pages here... I'm particularly drawn to the rusty wire one (can't imagine why!), and the stunning chunky thread. Great to see you are fully back in creative action.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete