Followers

Thursday 30 January 2020

Home sweet home

It’s a week since we set off from our chalet in the alps and that was some trip.....we had barely been on the road an hour before some idiot decided to overtake us as we were overtaking a lorry! End result .....the car is scraped down both sides but we are all safe & the car can be fixed.

We eventually got home on Sunday and life is getting back to the usual routine....

I have managed a little art as I’ve stolen 5 minutes here and there....


We have a lot of new members at Life documented so the idea was to use watercolours and summarise where we come from.....no easy matter for me when I have spent so much time travelling!

Bill picked up a leaflet on Newark quite by chance whilst we were on the ferry....perfect for the prompt as this is where my parents families both came from, I stamped a couple of thistle images for the Scottish link, Libya is where I first moved abroad to and started my education in French which in turn led to further education in France and my parents moving there. The map strip is a token sign of one of my passions.



Colour me positive is again a quote 


Art prompts galore are late this week so no wacky holidays yet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment