Followers

Monday 29 June 2020

I’m still here!

I bet you were thinking that I might have slipped of the face of the earth...no, it was a disc that was bothering me - blooming back!

So we’ve had some nice weather, summer part 3 in Scotland I do believe and now we are back to cooler et showery days unfortunately but at least I can get some stuff done when it’s like this rather tan spend my every waking moment in the garden.

Let’s catch up on the coins....














Then there’s some wacky holidays...




Life documented...



Colour me positive 



Plus a tag that I made to try out a new stamp from a magazine 


I’m still cooking up a storm, weeding when my back allows me and running around after Bill who’s is using crutches after his knee became swollen a week ago!

See you all again soon....stay safe!






No comments:

Post a Comment