Followers

Monday 27 July 2020

Almost August!

Bad girl reporting in.....where have I been? Nowhere in particular, just not checking in with my blog!

Picture heavy so sit back and relax....

I completed #100days on the due date as I did last year, polish my halo lol...












Art journal journey is all about fonts in July 


Life documented 



Colour me positive 



A fun mixed media postcard that has safely arrived 


I’ve finally got to see my hairdresser....so I’m no longer as blonde as I was!


Once I put my hair in a French pleat/roll I suddenly feel like I am seeing my own mum again! Weird.

Enough waffle, I’ve spent the best part of the day in the kitchen baking (oatmeal cookies, seeded loaf and a Tarte aux Abricots) it’s been pouring with rain all day & I’m now in need of a cuppa And a trip to blogland to make sure you are all doing well.






3 comments:

  1. Yay - congrats on completing the challenge - a great final selection of coins here. Love Peter Rabbit and the butterfly/stamp combo. The Life Documented pages are amazing. As always lots of treats - and I think your hair looks fabulous in its natural white - very glam.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Sally, Great to 'see you' You have been busy again, loving all the different artwork that you're sharing today :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally, lots of lovely artwork and congratulations on completing the 100 I day challenge,l love Peter Rabbit. I am going to take your quote from the Colour me Positive journal as my new blogging motto as I've been such a bad blogger lately.
    Thanks for all your visits.
    Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete