Followers

Sunday 7 February 2021

So much for getting my act together.....

 Another gap, not as long as the last one however!


Let’s see what I have for you this time....

Playing with fonts for life documented 





And creating a frame.....


This is a favourite photo that my dad took, developed & printed . Probably1966!

Colour me positive 



And I decided to repurpose all those scraps that I seem to accumulate by joining the #100days challenge for the 3rd year in a row.

First set is based on postage stamps and here they are in a random order....2 of which have yet to be revealed to the project!











The advantages of snowy weather means I can spend time crafting rather than gardening lol, no hardship to miss out on the garden at this time of year.

I’ll try to come back sooner next time......



4 comments:

  1. Yay, you're doing the 100 days challenge too - I must find you on Insta! I love using postage stamps too - they give you an instant focus point - they are like little works of art in their own right! Lovely projects all over - thank for stopping by my blog and commenting! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m only doing the sharing on their Facebook page or my blog. I’m on Instagram but only really use it for keeping up to date with my grandkids. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. Love the different fonts and the soft blue grey tones of the pages, and what cool pieces for the 100 days - love those postage stamps, and the tall elegant format.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally

    More lovely projects.

    Loving all the different fonts and sayings.

    Have a soft spot for postage stamps too. In fact I saw a site the other day where someone made greeting cards and framed pictures using used postage stamps. They were amazing!

    Hope your week is going well.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete