Followers

Saturday 19 March 2022

Scavenger 8-14

 8 circles, text from a book, letter A, hand, small animal or rodent 


9 crossword puzzle, list, tree, napkin, arrow 



10 colouring book page, product label, zebra, dots, “funny “ money 

I struggled with this one!

11 sewing pattern, tea bag, square, caterpillar, diecut 


12 dictionary page, children’s book illustration, crayon rubbing, word, cow


13 handwriting, wrapping paper, ruler or tape measure, letter X, famous person. 


14 newspaper, mushroom, repetitive pattern, bug, number 9.


These dailies are doing wonders for my stash busting! I think there are only 3 items on the list for the rest of the month that I don’t actually have.












2 comments:

  1. Great artwork Sally, and all very creative.
    Hope things are ok with you.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic selection of pages Sally. I always seem to be on catch up these days. Hope all is well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete