Followers

Sunday 16 October 2022

Sorry







 I apologise for my long absence- I did some journal pages during my visit to France this summer but as I didn’t take a lot of stash with me I had to play catch-up on my return! That return only lasted 3 weeks before we went to see the family over in Maine for the first time in 3 years. 


Here are the Art Prompts Galore pages I have done Scrapbook paper/ purple/ ink from any source other than ink pad/ thread, fibre or yarn/ add texture/ triangles/ add gems or sparkle: item of your choice/ postage stamp 



Security envelope pattern/ form or piece of form/ something repetitive/ circles/add punch outs/ flower/ item of your choice 


Stamp with a random object/ add glitter/ image transfer/ something repetitive/ something from your stash/ add a pocket/ words 


Paint swatch/ ink from any source except an ink pad/ numbers/ dangles/ something tea or coffee stained/ grey/ something exotic/ brown paper bag/ random embellishment 


Background of your choice/ add something with wings/ a quote/ blue/ postal ephemera/ splatter paint/ add paint with credit card edge 


Sewing ephemera/ watercolour paint/ diecut/ cupcake wrapper/ torn book pages/ rubber stamp/ silver / image transfer 


Brown paper bag/ paint through a stencil/ punch outs/ flower/ circles/ dots/ gems or sparkle 




Item of your choice/ orange/ letters/ butterfly/ junk mail/ something from your stash/ postage stamp/ masking tape 


Numbers/ circles: cupcake wrapper/ dots/ red: random embellishment: smear paint with a credit card: image transfer 




Crumpled tissue paper/ lines/ postal ephemera/ apply paint using plastic wrap/ Washi tape/ words/ napkin/ insect 



Background of your choice/ doodles/ sewing ephemera/ something curved/ postage stamp/ something botanical/ masking tape/ dots 


So that’s what I have got for that group! Still more to do to get up to date however so I shall get to those ASAP….






No comments:

Post a Comment