Followers

Saturday 24 February 2024

It’s still February!

 I’m glad that this month has been a little slower apart from the fact that I have had pneumonia! I’ve been weary due to the antibiotics but it’s been a great reason to be creative. 


I’ve been doing more work in my “Fragments “ journal, keeping up with the daily prompts in another one that I want to fill up, working on the “add an item a day “ which is now finished as is the companion piece that I created from a failed collage piece - I used some Lavinia Stamps advertising images as the colours were perfect for the backgrounds that I had created  



Art prompts galore pages are done 

Drywall tape/black/game piece 

Multiple stencils/paper doily/drips 


And a cute little book from the “Fringed Flip Book “ course (free) with B B HENRY (bbhenryart.com) which was fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment