Followers

Monday 11 March 2024

Mad March

 The days are getting longer but I’m still waiting for the better weather to arrive in NE Scotland!


At least I don’t have to find an excuse to be in my workroom rather than the garden- it’s far too cold & muddy to get out there. 

Here’s what I have been doing recently…

Scrap collage (free course) monochrome 



Another course with limited colours required making collage papers 






And after selecting a few of them I ended up with 2 pages of 3x3 collages 



Colour me positive 

A catch up with the prompts 







And we have a new theme for March at Life Documented 

Use a limited colour palette & scraps…. Perfect for what I have been doing recently lol



Across at Art Prompts Galore it’s alphabet ATC coins 
A

That’s all for the moment… bring on the Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment