Followers

Tuesday 21 May 2024

Hello

 I’m back! Spain was wonderful even if we had temperatures that were slightly lower than the norm for the time of year. It was a real pleasure to see sunshine again. 

I’ve been busy since returning trying to get caught up with my art prompts (as well as all the household stuff and then there’s the jungle of a garden!)


Colour me positive pages….






Life documented….


I’ve done a couple more Art Koins in another group 

B& C

Basketball 

Crown


We are unable to see the Aurora Borealis where we live as we are surrounded by very tall trees but I follow a photographer in Maine who took this beautiful picture of the Cape Elizabeth lighthouse just outside Portland, this just happens to be the location of my stepdaughter’s wedding 25 years ago next month. I’m debating getting the picture printed on aluminium for them as a present!









No comments:

Post a Comment