Followers

Wednesday 11 September 2024

OMG what am I like!

 I cannot believe how long it is since I last posted! I know that I have been away from home for a couple of months and I didn’t do very much art wise over the summer- I did loads of reading instead- but I have got all caught up with the various art groups that I take part in so I will now proceed to do a photo dump!

Life documented is fortnightly so not so many there, only 7.










There’s a few more when it comes to Colour me positive as it’s a weekly prompt 

















Some cards were made 




And we continue with the Art Koins 





It’s been a wonderful sunny summer in France so I got through loads of books but I did miss the art & as I am off to the USA to see the family I shall not be getting inky any time soon!

On a final note i had a lovely weekend with my nephew who I had not seen in 7.5 years- what a delightful young man he has become 





1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful collection of clever art 🤩
    A lovely photo, too, thanks for sharing 😃

    ReplyDelete