At last! was my cry on seeing Tim's latest tag challenge - for once I can actually say that I had most of the ingredients (big smug smile).
So I have followed his instructions, my only difference on the base tag was that I used all distress inks & no stains for the simple reason that I currently only have black & white.
I had some "ribbon" in the right colours left over from another project that I have used, it is actually a type of gauze bandage! Takes inks beautifully.
Then as I had no muse tokens I decided to use an Indian corn button that I have attached to the tag with some green wire - I also used a piece of maroon velvet instead of hessian.
So all in all THANKFUL is very apt this month.
Hope you enjoy this months contribution.