Followers

Sunday 11 November 2012

Dribs & drabs

A creative week-end! I have managed to assemble a dozen Christmas cards for my brother ( no greeting as they go to all nationalities) a card made from oddments lying in the box of stash which won't work for the "less is more: home" challenge because it's not one layer and a topper for a birthday card made from more stuff that is left over from this months Tim's tags challenge!

So now the desk is almost clear and tomorrow I will have to get the sewing machine out to make some alterations to some covers for the car ( in an attempt to stop the dog from dribbling all over the leather seats when we go away!!!)

5 comments:

  1. I really like those PaperArtsy houses, I have one of our ATCs with one of those images on it in my treasure book. I got the Autumn Gatherings die at the Craft Barn last week but can't use it yet as I need those long plates! Nice cards, I expect your brother will be pleased with those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you getting ahead of the game...wonderful! I love the Autumn one...grand color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful selection of cards, you have been busy.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sally .. .. you have been busy!! Every card is gorgeous .. .. and they are all so different.

    An almost clear desk? What does one of those look like!!?!?!? LOL!!!

    Have a good week. I hope the sewing goes well.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards Sally. Love the Santa Rudolph and Snowman. So cute. x

    ReplyDelete