Friday, 5 April 2013

Tim's January catch-up

Better late than never...I have followed the instructions colour wise for the distress inks (iced spruce, stormy skies,rusty hinge, walnut stain) I decided to also add some fired brick to that as well.

I only have the mini gears die so cut some out from various metallic card scraps that I had, the film strip is a cheat, I used a Hobbycraft stamp that I stamped onto some clear packaging several times using Stazon ink and then cut out and applied.

I had an assortment of Tim's cogs as well as some that I bought whilst over in the USA last September, so that took care od the embellishments, the raised panel was done using one of the Tim swear stamps (bought from Inkyliscious) but as I had no bulldog clips I just went with a spiral paperclip!

I used a couple of random stamps for the ribbon which I them coloured with some iced spruce distress ink.

January is done & dusted, February & March will be more of a challenge though. I shall have to have a rummage to see what I can come up with!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tag, love the embossed background as well.