Followers

Monday 8 July 2013

Grey & raining

No, not here thank goodness! We are currently enjoying our 4th consecutive day of summer :-) but as I am entering the LIM: shades of grey & the ATCAS#17 which is water it seemed appropriate to go with the usual weather!!!!

A 4x6 shades of grey piece of paper (stash) which reminds me of sheeting rain, Tim Holtz's umbrella man die which has been layered - the head & umbrella are plain grey, the coat is a scrap of black/grey & white, his trousers are a slightly iridescent charcoal as is the brolly handle, the shoes are a shiny slate grey & his hat is a silver grey! Not fifty shades but I did my best using scraps ;-)

I'm off to the garden now to practice dealing with the warm weather as I am soon to be off on my holidays!  

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sally. The background designer paper is so cool ... and definitely it looks like it's raining (lots!). Great paper piecing of your man with the umbrella. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC, umbrella man is a favorite image of mine.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umbrella man is one of my favourites too. I like what you have done with him

    ReplyDelete
  4. White space is somewhat in short supply but such a fun card!
    Great effects!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, the design is great!

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super interpretation of the Water theme Sally - love the TH Umbrella Man. Thank you so much for joining us at ATCAS.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. On I love this Retro Umbrella Dude! Fabulous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this watery ATC Sally, the colours suit it so well, lovely effect, Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sally..............you did realy well interpreting those colours and I love the check on the umbrella man, with the silvery background.

    Hope you are enjoying the sunshine

    Thanks too for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind comment

    Crafty hugs

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete