Followers

Tuesday 20 August 2013

August tag

I'm back from my holiday feeling suitably refreshed but with 1 problem... Mr Mojo might still be there!!! I think this may partly be due to no Internet for a month &  bloglovin tells me I've 589 unread posts!!!

I had crafting time today as DH went golfing in St Andrews :-).  I decided that I wanted to try the current Tim Holtz tag despite not having the supplies!!!

My first tag is done wrinkle free with distress inks, the plane, boat & train are Clear Choice stamps, a touch on the small side though. The "background" is a hobbycraft  map, the passport stamp is part of a freebie set & the binoculars /journey are also from clear choice.

For the next attempt I used a compass stamp (Kanban) & moped (Get Stamping) that I masked- the words are coloured using felt pens & come from the same set as the moped. The map is a Craft Stamper freebie & "King of the road" is by Inkadinkadoo .

Both tags have had their edges distressed & ribbon/string/raffia comes from my stash.

I'm entering the moped on the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment