Followers

Wednesday 18 September 2013

ARROWS

This weeks CAS-ology challenge is all about arrows....

Cupid ?
Game spinners ?
Directions ?
I really could not make up my mind....
All I could think about was Left Under Bottom Right!

I may well come back to that one as I'm sure I can go somewhere with it :-)

Hmmmm, it's an old friends birthday soon, turning 60! No names....! None of you know him!

So I decided a birthday card was needed. I've gone for an A5 size in dark green with a 3" square white panel that has been stamped with YOU ( part of a paper artsy stamp) and some arrows - the 3 in front of YOU are cut from some Paper Artsy hearts (love & kisses1) the short broad arrow is from their Bricks & Mortar 2 plate whilst the long skinny one is from a gaming sheet of stamps by Invoke.
I have used DI seedless preserves, pine needles & festive berries - Colorbox alpine & peony for the inking.



No numbers appear anywhere....but I may still put a 60 inside because I can!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this colour combination. And I'm sure the recipient will love it! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card...I'm sure it will bring a smile to the recipient's face! It made me smile, for sure! Great take on our cue this week...so glad you joined us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete