Followers

Tuesday 3 September 2013

WOYWW

Well, I had plans to get on with the TH September tag, make a wedding card & a 40th anniversary card on Monday but the weather got in the way! 

Bill & I spent the morning finishing off replanting a flowerbed in the front garden where we  removed a half dead tree & a large straggly bush. By 1.30 we decided to call it a day, have lunch & chill on the rear patio...but we got a visitor just before 3 who stayed until 6 - no further work got done apart from watering pots & plants! Yesterday we took a trip over to Stonehaven to visit a friend and give the dog a run on the beach as it was another beautiful day....


On returning home we had another session with the hedge trimmers, sheared the conifers in the rockery & still I failed to get near my work desk so I am sharing the mess that it has been in since Sunday tea time and hopefully I will get near it later today to do something! 
The anniversary card is due in Sussex on Friday :-( & the wedding card is local for Saturday (when I will not be attending as we are going to Leuchars airbase for the airshow)



2 comments:

  1. Just catching up here on your lovely blog Sally...loving your latest inky autumn creations...Good luck with getting your cards completed...I find that I'm always more productive in the craft room when the weather is miserable outside!!... You just have to enjoy those sunny days when we have them... eh!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah,the best laid plans! You have been a busy bee,that isn't a messy desk-its a creative mish mash-that shows you have been very productive in the crafting department LOL!
    Have a lovely day,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete