Yesterday, however, I reread the instructions, pulled a face, pull out my bits & started to plan. I followed his instructions as closely as possible but without the new ink colours. I used some decoart paints as substitutes and mixed a coral & a green. I then made two backgrounds and selected 2 stamps,used masking paper before applying the texture paste. The left one is a Paper Artsy stamp + copper EP whilst the right hand is Papermania + gold EP.
I didn't like the dragonfly one though as there was just not enough black! I continued with the shell lady and this is how she ended up...
The only TH products I used are DP in picked raspberry,spiced marmalade, salty ocean & the mini numeral, everything else came from my stash.
I decided to do something else with the other tag, a friend had traded some of my TH layered leaves for some layered butterflies.
I watercoloured one of the butterflies with felt paints then added black to the wings, a few gems & some ribbon.