Followers

Thursday 30 April 2015

Catching up

JOURNAL 52 treasure didn't inspire me much but I was able topics up some stickers at a farm shop on. My way from Devon.....

I've used a map (sheet of correspondence paper) paper artsy gem stamp, some gems cut from a jewellery advert....

DLP inks/whilst the ink is still wet

Some cheating on this one! I used some silk fabric paints as well as DI for the background - the larger man is a diecut, the other 2 are clear stamps, I've discovered that I need a new black archival as I could not get a decent print from either stamp :-( I had looked out my dancing in the rain stamp but it's disappeared off of my desk & I can't find it so I've added letters! It's the last day in April and we've been having April showers on & off all day.


POSITIV JOURNAL thanks

Black acrylic, gesso through a new stencil then gold paint. When the paint was almost dry I wiped it with a wet wipe to soften the effect. I then sprayed the whole page with Medici Mixed Media aqua fortis in true gold.
Diecut letters & hearts that have also been dry embossed to finish...

Don't you just love that blue elastic band! It was the only way to keep the book open to photograph as it's still too thick for my clips to hold it :-(

One more page still to catch up but that will have to wait, at lest I know what I want to use :-)

See you soon....


1 comment:

  1. Do you hate me...I haven't visited in a long time!?? So sorry! LOVE your journal pages...Umbrella Man makes me so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete