Followers

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Page updates

Easter brought us wonderful weather! The thermometer hit 21C which led to a BBQ yesterday lunchtime, the first of the year :-) then today it was time to get out the lawnmower & give the 2 lawns their first cut of the year. 

In between being out at a concert on Friday evening of Hotel California (eagles tribute band) & a trip to the cardiologist last night I managed to put together the necessary journal pages...
J52: sweet treats

M&S mail envelope.

DLP 
A new month & a new theme colour safari
Challenge: watercolours & prompt: it's water under the bridge


I don't really do watercolours, I have a few tubes that have been lurking in a dark corner since my C&G days (88/89). A children's paint box & watercolour pencils
Yes, that is meant to be a bridge with iron railings over a stream & a weeping willow!

POSITIV journal is all about filling the white space with zentangle




I even managed to make a start on my tag for the Tim Holtz challenge/April ....watch this space for more coming soon!



2 comments:

  1. A fantastic selection of pages, you have been busy. The Easter Parade page would be my favourite, especially as it has chocs on it.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pages... I love the Easter egg surrounded by Zentangling and the flowers opposite. Hope you had a fabulous time - sounds like it with the bbq and all!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete