Followers

Saturday 24 October 2015

End is in sight?

A few more pages to share...

DLP  there is no shadow without light

A magazine image from the British Airways magazine on the flight over to the USA gave me something to think about for this challenge!

And a sunny day trip to Boothbay gave me an image of myself to bring to the challenge, I've merely added stencilling to the background of both pages added foliage to one & an anchor to the other.

DLP Translucent papers: deli paper for this one

I used a piece of happy mail for the central image, an Rennie Mackintosh style lady stamped on deli paper. The square tiles are done with a free stamp from Craft Stamper & coloured with promarkers.
The other half of the spread is another piece of happy mail, acrylics on printed deli paper, I've added a crazy bird die cut from paper scrap and layers added, the speech bubble is white posca pen.
That took me up to date on the DLP challenges ready for the new one today!


Journal 52s latest challenge is focus & I thought....CAMERA!

Again I've raided my happy mail stash and these are the centre panel (different camera designs) & the little wooden cameras along the bottom in the stamped film strip, the small paper ones came from a pice of gift wrap from many years ago!

I've stamped 2 different camera images on this side using pumice stone distress ink. I also stamped onto a silver/grey scrap & black ink to create the camera in the upper corner, stencilled the word FOCUS, stamped "smile" on a scrap & placed it in a slide mount, a real one from my stash!!! Detail was a diecut from a friend & the lips came from a magazine.  Journal 52 is up to date :-)


I'm working on 2 pages for Positiv Journal & I'm still plodding through ideas for a third that is SO NOT inspiring me and I've not even begun to think about my Funkie Junkie 12 tags this year & there are already 4 out there so I'll need to revisit the posts & spark some ideas....

See you soon




3 comments:

  1. Nice work incorporating the photo images, and appropriate that you wound up with the camera pages! Love the Rennie Mackintosh style in between.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages again Sally, love the Rennie Mackintosh images, they look so delicate on the deli paper.
    Well done to you on your catch up so far.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Sally, you are being extra busy with the journal pages. They all look FAB.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete