Followers

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Getting there

I've managed to complete a few more pages....

Here's the DLP tissue pages....

I've used  section of paper napkin over stamped with drips in hickory smoke, added 3 umbrellas & a doodled border.

The other half is typed tissue paper, pumpkins from a paper napkin glued down with glue n seal


Also for DLP velum/ sheer genius

I'm not really into velum so I scratched around to see what I had in my stash....
And found a small sheet of pink that I've placed over the seepage from the previous week, some tracing paper that has been through the cuttlebug in a "Swiss dots" folder, a butterfly coloured on the reverse with promarkers that was in some happy mail & an ATC that I received from a friend back in 2010.

The other half has some distress ink stencilling in spun sugar, tattered rose & Victorian velvet. A piece of velum with gold printing that has some lines dry embossed into it & a small piece which has some gold embossing that was another happy mail piece.  It was a struggle but I managed to keep to the required elements which is more than one of the design team had done!

A final share...journal 52 fairytale.


I received this as a piece of happy mail, the reverse had a load of oriental script on it, not a clue what it's all about but looks like a children's book so I've gone with writing the beginnings of my very own tale!

See you all again soon....

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages Sally. Will be waiting patiently for the next page of the Fairytale.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are a busy bee Sally, I'm just on a catch up.
    Great pages and love the recycling of the happy mail.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love the autumnal look of the pumpkins against the texty background and the vellum pages are great.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete