Followers

Monday 9 May 2016

Progress

Progress has been very limited today as we had our second day of summer! Not sure if it's last years, this years or even next years summer but I'll take whatever I can get.

I received some happy mail on Saturday and this lovely notebook was included....

Meanwhile I did a bit more to my journal page....

All the stamping of flowers was done with free stamps, I coloured the top & bottom daisy style ones with some white acrylic & the centres are done with paint on the bottom ones & pencils on the top ones. The smaller ones along the very bottom ate stamped with blue ink, yellow posca centres.

Maybe I'll get more done tomorrow but that will depend on the weather!

See you soon.


5 comments:

  1. Love the progress on your journal page. Its good warm and sunny here as well, nearly frightened to say much in case we revert to normality.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes, we're back at grey and rainy... lovely happy mail and great to see the page en route.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely daisy page and great fresh colours, I really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page...it is shaped up so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page...it is shaped up so nicely!

    ReplyDelete