Followers

Sunday 8 April 2018

Spring?

I never got round to finishing my dictionary pages last year & it would seem like no other group is doing any so I thought that I would just do one occasionally - today was one of those days! F was missing and I had a stamp sitting to one side that is destined for a friend of mine’s activity group - it was just what I needed!


FIRE


Art prompts galore 

April 2-April 8: beginning// scavenger: A colour you are currently wearing, the colour of your vehicle, napkins, label, an item from your stash, a pocket, Washi tape, paper bag, something curved, something from a recent shopping trip.


I managed all bar the pocket and the paper bag this week. The colours are taken from the t-shirt I was wearing which is like the one shown but I had my long sleeved version on as it was snowing again that day!


Shannon has decided to add another theme to the group using quotes and I have the perfect notebook for these, someone sent me an adorable little one in happy mail a while ago....it's destiny is settled!


Colour me positive 

Bright pink frame. Image: crazy lights. Quote: embrace the glorious mess you are (Elizabeth Gilbert)


Art journal journey 

Image: flowers. Word: fragile. Prompt: write about growing something. Technique: incorporate flowers into your page, they can be real, drawn, painted, stickers etc. Quote: The most fragile hearts carry the strongest souls.


Life documented 

Week 14 with Linda-lee Wares

Theme:  Rejuvenation - butterflies

Prompt:  To create journal cards and paper clips using what you have.

Technique: To incorporate stamping and use of scraps into your process.

Quote:  Just as a bird sings or the butterfly soars, because it is his natural characteristic, so the artist works.  Alma Gluck


Every inchie Monday 

This week we are in Peru, South America! Llamas & alpaca  as well as coffee are amongst the country's natural resources. It's rich in history too being the home of Machu Pichu. The source of the Amazon when many an adventure has taken place!

I'm sharing map, flag & stepped pyramid for this country.


I have also made birtcards this week for my granddaughter 





And my grandson 



And so to close with news that we went to see the puppies again on Saturday and chose our little boy who will be known as Brodie. Here he is!


1 comment:

  1. I think you are having Blogger issues? , I saw this page last night but it only had a title, now there is words Hooray.... but no pictures. I think I'll call back later when my internet here in Melrose gets up to speed.
    Yvonne xx
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete