Followers

Saturday 23 November 2019

Life documented

  1. Theme: this & that. Technique: painty papers & paper beads. Prompt: bead bobble bookmarks 

In an effort to use up stuff and stash....I’ve got a pocket made from some star textured paper (10 years +) a painty playing card that I received that has insects on it and this just happened to be some stamps I was planning to ink.... a scrap of Urdu bible page to cover a clothing tag, some ink ( not a big paint user!) an eyelet, some perlĂ© thread and some painted Tyvek beads that were wrapped, heat treated & wrapped with threads on a course many moons ago! I’m not saying that I have my stash under control by any means but it’s a great feeling to use stuff that has been looking for a purpose for a long time lol.





Have a good weekend everyone....I’m off to work on Christmas cards!



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to use those long-hoarded scraps and snippets and bits and bobs. I love the starry paper, and the gleaming insects on the blue-green tag look amazing. I think that moth should watch himself on the lightbulb though. Hope all is going well with C-card making.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always feels good when you manage to use bits and bobs from the stash and this is a great makehope you made a good start on the Christmas cards

    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete