Followers

Sunday 3 November 2019

Struggling...

......to deal with the blog posts! I confess that I am not a tech minded miss and right now I’m blaming the weather/ clock change and indeed anything else I can think of that might be responsible lol.  So here are some more pictures in no particular order....

Life documented

Life documented




 Life documented



 Colour me positive 37


Life documented 



Colour me positive 39


Life documented 


Colour me positive 


Colour me positive 


Life documented 


Colour me positive 


Colour me positive 


Life documented 


Colour me positive 


Colour me positive 



That brings the photo sharing up to date and now I need to get my comments on your blogs taken care of too as I’ve been very slack on that front as well,  naughty naughty 

1 comment:

  1. Great pages - sorry to hear the tech has been playing up lately, but I'm so glad you managed to share these. That first one is so powerful with the mysterious figures looming up - reminds me of Mount Rushmore in some way - ominous faces looming out of the mountainous rockface. The thistles are wonderful too, and the words are great on so many of them - the broken-fence-friendship thought is my favourite.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete