Followers

Thursday 5 December 2019

1062

It’s December already!

I’ve got my cards done and mailed, the local ones will probably be delivered over the weekend as our plans to go to Edinburgh have had to be cancelled and I have some more art to share...

Life documented
  1. Theme: This and that. Prompt: write a letter to yourself regarding goals, musings, past year or New Year. Quote: We spend our lives are looking for meaning. Take a break. Let it find you. Dan McCoy.




Colour me positive 
  1. Use complimentary colours and some of your own handwriting. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. Rumi


And another scavenger page caught up on....


Beige, red, torn papers, cat, stamp, shell, washi tape.

My bits & pieces pile is very minutely smaller!





1 comment:

  1. Super pages Sally, I am slowly catching up and seeing your fantastic art pages.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete