Followers

Tuesday 10 December 2019

1064

and I have got my art prompts galore scavenger hunt up to date!

November 25- December 1  yellow/ brown/ quote/ reptile/ item from stash/ car/ triangles / music
December 2-8 white/ brick/ letters/ button/ stone/ torn papers/ fish/ plane
December 9-15  navy/ ochre/ cat/ numbers/ tool/ place/ circles/ grasses 
December 16-22. Beige/ salmon/ train, sym/ squares/ animal/ lines/ shell. 
December 23-29 red/ grey/ Gaby/ ri/ food or fruit/ diecut/ trees/ drink/ event. 


My reptile seems to be hiding!









2 comments:

  1. Been catching up with your posts Sally. Fabulous journal pages, you have been busy.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant pages for all those recipes, Sally - I always love seeing how you "solve" the requirements. I really like the dotty stencilled one, with that elegant cat, lovely bracelet and those wonderful flower stems - but they all work really well. I can see you were getting in the festive spirit with the last one!

    Hope you're enjoying some peace, rest and relaxation as well as plenty of fun over this festive season.
    I'm still in Christmas hibernation (don't come out fully until after 12th Night on 6th January!), but am trying to do a bit of catching up with people even so. Happy New Year!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete