Followers

Tuesday 4 February 2020

1071....

Well, we are past the Battle of Hastings when we first became part of Europe.....and Brexit day is past too.....all that’s left is to sit out all the arguing about who gets what.....just like a D.I.V.O.R.C.E!

I just kept on making art in the hope of retaining my sanity and, fingers crossed, I may yet succeed!

Most recently I’ve got

Life documented

Then comes Colour me positive 


And another wacky day (handwriting)


Art journal journey has a new prompt for February so I’m going to be working on those next!


2 comments:

  1. Yup, keep making art and try to stay sane - it's a good plan. Hope it works in practice, because it's basically what I'm trying to do too! Great to see your pages with strong words and great visuals. I especially love that serene landscape with the lake - I could do with spending some time there...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll Sally, fantastic art journal pages.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete