Followers

Thursday 13 February 2020

1074

Our leader at Art Prompts Galore is having some health issues at the moment so has not been giving us a list of “wacky alternative days” recently....I decided to try to find a/her list.....and located one!

http://www.holidayscalendar.com/categories/weird/

And so I have created a couple more spreads in last years journal, at this rate I shall actually be able to complete it and go back to previous years that still have space and fill those too....happy dance!



                         The colour of this one is slightly off as the sunshine comes & goes!


2 comments:

  1. I always seem to be catching up these days. more fantastic art pages Sally.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such an absent blogger lately, but I've just had a catch up, great artwork and quotes. I was reading about your journey home - that must have been a very scary experience, glad you were safe.
    Have a good weekend.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete