Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2020

1078

Life documented


As you all probably know by now, I am not a rules following girl....but, today I am almost there! I got hold of a few paints (Pebeo high viscosity acrylics) and did some finger painting!!! Yes! REALLY!!!! But as ever I still had to go and do my own thing - what a shocker right...so I used tracing paper as my base, used a black sharpie for the dark background and a small offcut of a diecut to give my background a little interest using a white gelli roll as I had with the flowers. I just about managed to squeeze in the quote along the bottom of the page. Had me some fun along the way too. I think in the end I was probably influenced by Alicia Burke’s work


Colour me positive 





Then we have some wacky holidays













And an altered clothing tag


Stay safe in these trying times 

Keep calm
And
Craft on!

1 comment:

  1. I've been having a catch up Sally, its good to see that you are still getting time to create your art. I guess we all now have more time.
    Stay safe and keep well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete