Followers

Thursday 26 March 2020

Coronavirus chaos

well folks it’s been a funny week! I’ve been staying at home so I can keep Bill safe and pals have been doing bits of shopping for me as the earliest Tesco delivery I can get is 6th of April and what’s more is that half the fresh produce I have got in my basket is now marked as unavailable!!!

On the home front we are both keeping well to, the dog is getting extra walks as Bill is getting cabin fever! I have been continuing to work on the “destash” program and made quite a few altered clothes tags....a suggestion from Art Prompts Galore

                                                                 Postal
 

Black & white 


A quote 




Fish
Cheating on the front!


Red & orange 



Shiny & sparkling 
I used some long neglected gold leaf on this one 


Blue 


Tree



Add something metallic 


Reverse side of fish


Use a folded tag
Inside...


Outside 


Animal

Stripes
And I’ve used up some embroidery threads on this one


Use a napkin



Well, that’s all for now!

I’ll save my other stuff for the next update so remember to keep washing your hands , keep calm & craft on!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic art tags Sally, its good to be able to keep occupied on our crafts. You were lucky to get a delivery slot for Tesco, there are none available down here.
    Stay safe and well and look after yourselves.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags Sally, I do like the folded on - very different.
    A strange week - but the safest place is home.
    Stay safe, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete