Followers

Tuesday 7 April 2020

#100days starts today!

A sunny day at last albeit windy so I’ve been attacking the weeds!  I am amazed that the #100days project is here again...I thought I’d do some coins to destash & hopefully I can use some in my journal.

Here’s a catch up of my latest art attempts

Wacky holiday: read a road map


Life documented 

That certainly used up some scraps!

Art journal journey 

A birthday card

A mixed media postcard 


And finally #100days#100coins


More destashing!

I’ll be back soon....




2 comments:

  1. Great art projects Sally and it looks like you have set yourself a big challenge for a 100 days.
    Stay safe and well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fab sepia tag over the map, and the layered spring flower/book page panel, rainbow background page is gorgeous! Great work on the destashing and good luck with the hundred days. Stay safe, stay well and happy Easter.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete