Followers

Saturday 25 April 2020

Reporting in....

.....yes, I’m still healthy and have been enjoying some lovely weather of late which means that there are now less weeds in the gardening!!!

I thought I’d share my latest art coins with you





That’s all I’ve done this week, there was no colour me positive prompt last weekend so I’m hoping that our group leader is ok.

The new life documented came out last night but I’ve been outside all day doing stuff before the weather breaks. Maybe I’ll get something done on that one tomorrow or Monday....

Stay safe!



2 comments:

  1. A great set of ATc coins Sally, good to read that you crafting and gardening.
    Stay safe and keep well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are keeping well - and yes the weather has been a boon. Sadly we're due a slightly rainier week this week, but hopefully the sun will be back after that.

    I love your coins - great use of the delicate die-cuts, and the metal texture on the final one is a great contrast to the organic stem.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete