Followers

Saturday 22 May 2021

Arting about....

 The “error 404” message for loading summer is still happening so I’m still indoors and spending time with my art journal or a good book!

Here’s some of what I’ve been up to....


Playing with book pages and the new Salvaged Patina distress ink/oxide

With seedless preserves & mermaid lagoon 



A general mopping up sheet!


Cracked pistachio & peacock feathers 



Shaded lilac & spun sugar



Speckled egg, rusty hinge & walnut stain


And here’s how some of them have been used recently 

Colour me positive & life documented on opposite pages



Another set...


This one is another mopping up page!


I’ve used another one for this week’s Life documented and a Picasso image as a starting point. My mum loved owls and this week marks 7 years since she passed away so it seemed an appropriate image to use for cutting/collating simple shapes for our prompt- the quote we are given happens to be a Picasso one so serendipity!



Thanks for stopping by......



 




2 comments:

  1. Book pages always make such good backgrounds and I always intend to use them more - thanks for the prompt! I love reading the quotes you used.
    Have a great week, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fabulous, great book pages Sally. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete