Followers

Saturday 1 May 2021

The best intentions and all that jazz.....

 So much for being more attentive to my blog! What a failure...nothing in April at all despite the fact that I was creating so I guess it is time to bring you up to date.


Colour me positive 










Life documented 







Art prompts galore -Daily prompts 

Some of my favourites...
















Okay, enough pictures for now! I’ll save the Moos for another day, I can’t believe that we only have 10 more days to go!!!






 


2 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely artwork, I had to look closely at the telephone box, it looks 3D, great effect with the shading. Nice to see you posting.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to see your creative art again Sally. I hope you both are staying safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete