Followers

Monday 10 January 2022

Good intentions

 Well I promised myself that I would try to be a little bit more active here so no big gap since my last post!

We’re still waiting for our “leader” to post prompts over at Colour me Positive but as she’d given us a couple of extra ones last year I’ve gone ahead with those. Here’s the first where I’ve used a piece from a course I did with Lally Mille


Art prompts galore 
Blue: I’ve scraped 5 different acrylic blues on my page
Quote, 
rubber stamping + gaming piece (dominoes),
Coffee or tea dyed (eyelash yarn) 
Napkin
Something received in the mail (pale grey square of suede like paper)
Sticker: I liked the Matt/metallic border from some Happy Birthday strips and have used the waste strip from the side.


Life documented 


Colour me positive done in a Dyan Reaveley style using some goodies that I have.


I’ll share some of the dailies with you soon!


2 comments:

  1. Great art Sally, I especially like the Dyan style page. That 'lady' is a hoot.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a chance to see this Sally. I love your Dyan Reaveley style lady. She is so cleverly done, too. She is a actually perfect for Erika's theme at Art Journal Journey, Sally.

    ReplyDelete