Followers

Wednesday 5 January 2022

Time to catch up

 I was a bit of a slacker in December and forgot to post the final few journal pages for 2021 so here they are…


Life documented week 50



Week 51


Week 52



Colour me positive 49

Week 50


Week51


Week 52


Art prompts galore dailies continued through December and this year I’m hoping to be able to do more in a repurposed book that an American friend sent me, the weekly prompts that are more along the scavenger hunt style are also back after an absence which is great news…..
We had a warm up at the end of December where the required items were 
Person, numbers, acrylic paint applied with a brayer, tea or coffee stained item, triangles, security envelope pattern, fish, something metallic, pink, stash item.

I

Then there’s one for January 
Yellow, scrapbook paper,copper, junk mail, add paint with a credit card or similar, numbers, something related to music, something from your stash.


I’ll share the dailies when I have a full page.
In the meantime I will have to see if I can do another face page as I’ve got a handcarved stamp I fancy using.






1 comment:

  1. Wow, wonderful art pages in different themes. Creative ❤️👍

    ReplyDelete