Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

Pan Pastels

Grabbed a little time today to do a first play with my new Pan Pastels...need to do more playing!
I made a background using the Permanent Red & Violet tints plus I added a little of some other pastels
(Conte Crayons), stamped Elusive Images IRIS plate with Versamark and then dusted with Violet tint...Not sure about the card that I have used...it is the back of an old christmas card but as it was a first test I thought I'd see what happened.











Then I wanted to assemble the bits for another tag, Chocolate Baroque "Echoes of Italy"


I coloured the background with Distress inks in Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Walnut.The pattern was stamped with versamark & embossed with Copper, the 2 tiles stamped with Walnut & clear embossed, then coloured in with Tea Dye,Vintage Photo, Antique Linen & Walnut. All the edges were finished with Marvy Mettalic Copper.

Hope you enjoyed looking :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, I love your tag, background looks good and really suites those images.
    Haven't tried PP's, but your background looks pretty.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags, not tried pans pastels the colours look so soft and delicate. Your Italy tag is fabulous, great colour combinations.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tags!! loving your echoes of Italy!!
    ...didn't know that you were blogging Sally..
    Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog...You know me..I can never have enough buttons and lace LOL!!
    Off to catch up on what you have been up too ;)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete