Grabbed a little time today to do a first play with my new Pan Pastels...need to do more playing!
I made a background using the Permanent Red & Violet tints plus I added a little of some other pastels
(Conte Crayons), stamped Elusive Images IRIS plate with Versamark and then dusted with Violet tint...Not sure about the card that I have used...it is the back of an old christmas card but as it was a first test I thought I'd see what happened.
Then I wanted to assemble the bits for another tag, Chocolate Baroque "Echoes of Italy"
I coloured the background with Distress inks in Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Walnut.The pattern was stamped with versamark & embossed with Copper, the 2 tiles stamped with Walnut & clear embossed, then coloured in with Tea Dye,Vintage Photo, Antique Linen & Walnut. All the edges were finished with Marvy Mettalic Copper.